- Press and hold ALT+0153 for the tm symbol ™ or ALT+0169 for the copyright symbol c ©.
- 30 min. show is …….mb
Video Resolution Length of Recording File Size (approximate) VGA 1 minute 24.1mb High Definition (HD) 1 minute 88.3mb 1:1 1 minute 110mb Full High Definition (30FPS) 1 minute 124mb Full High Definition (60FPS) 1 minute 205mb Quad High Definition (QHD) 1 minute 182mb Ultra High Definition (UHD) 1 minute 348mb
- Warning: The default video resolution setting on most phones has been set at a minimum of Full High Definition (30FPS) or better. This means that a 10-minute video will produce a file size of just over 1 gigabyte.
- For a standard video submission, we recommend a video resolution setting of VGA. At this setting, a 10-minute video will produce a file size of approximately 240 megabytes.
Maximum resolution: The recommended maximum video resolution is High Definition (HD). At this setting, you can record a maximum of 5 minutes video before the file size becomes too large.
Note: These recommended settings have been chosen as they provide a balance between resolution and file size. The larger the file size the longer the video takes to upload.
If you already have your video file on either your PC or MAC there are some free video compression programs available. For MAC users, IMovie can be used to help reduce file sizes. For those using a PC an example of a free program is the open source video transcoder “Handbrake” which will be able to compress your video to provide a smaller file.
Remove excess or unwanted video footage.
You can reduce the overall size of your video file by removing excess or unwanted video footage by using a process called Trimming. For further information on how to trim video footage, refer to the Trim Video Recording guide by Chalk&Wire.
VGA 240 mb for 10 minutes or 24 mb/min – 30 minute show = 240 x 3 = 720mb
1 GB = 41 minutes
50 GB = 2083 minutes = 34 hours = 69 – 30 minute shows = 1 per week 30 minute show +17 shows
100 GB = 4100 minutes = 68 hours = 136 – 30 minute shows = 2 per week = 104 + 32 shows
Easy TV SHOW BLUEPRINT
plan, produce, promote, productize strategy
Secret Broadcaster Software
learn power on one-person TV Studio Broadcaster Livestreaming software Xsplit
Broadcast Live Everywhere
how to use Xsplit and Restream.io to broadcast
how to do Live TV from TV Channel everywhere
TV Show Everywhere10
How to use TV Show over 10 media platforms
How to use TV Show to attract Influencers to connect and
want you on their TV or podcast or other platforms
Monetizing your TV ChannelEasy TV Show Blueprint
Plan Produce Publish Promote Repurpose
Power of Broadcaster Livestreaming Software
Broadcast Live Everywhere
FB Live Youtube Restreamio OneStreamLive
TV Show Everywhere
Monetizing your TV Show
- Opt in Page for Lead Magnet – Easy TV Show Blueprint
Easy TV Show Blueprint
2. Thank you Page to download Easy TV Show Blueprint
3. Email about watching the Secret to leverage a TV SHOW?
Easy TV Show Blueprint step by step – 5 videos
Video 1 Plan
Video 2 Produce
Video 3 Publish
Video 4 Promote
Video 5 Re-purpose
4. Discover the Secret to Unlimited Exposure, Credibility and Leads From Leveraging Your Own TV Channel video page and apply button
5. Appointment Page questions and Calendar
6. Secret Homework before appointment
7. After buying – page with Homework to start – what to do before we meet again.
Secret video 1
Strategies to monetize, leverage, repurpose a tv show considerations for planning TV Show format
A. Easy TV Show Episode Challenge Information
B. Easy TV Show Information
Easy TV SHOW Blueprint 5 steps optin
C. Ultimate TV Channel Information and apply