Travel Companies can have a TV Channel to promote the Travel packages they are selling while educating a new audience and profiling new and exciting travel destinations on your audience’s living room TV. Excite and educate people about destinations in your business while being funded from sponsorships from airlines or hotels and tourism bureaus from all over the world.
With your own TV Channel, you can:
- profile and promote Travel destinations and Travel packages about your activities, events and workshops on a TV Channel
- reach out to a larger market with an international audience
- you can have as a benefit or ask for promotional fee for airlines or other travel companies to showcase their business on your Channel
- you can approach sponsors to pay a fee for ads on your TV Channel which can be promoted by being shown on TV monitor in your business
- you can have additional revenue by selling 30 second ads and TV Shows on your TV Channel
As you can see a TV Channel can make you revenue, attract sponsors and create more awareness for your travel company in your local and international community.
As a Personal Development Associate, I am doing “Finding Your Purpose TV” for viewers to bring awareness that their personality may affect their success in business. As well, I want to connect with other coaches or trainers or experts to share their wisdom about personality. Besides doing this TV Channel as a service, as a purpose that I feel i need to do to bring awareness to how your personality can affect your relationships with family, co-workers or friends, I want to be seen as an expert who knows what she is talking about such that others will listen to me and take action and get help to “find their purpose.”
Now I also interviewed experts on how they “found their purpose” and besides the value of the content, I also could have asked for referrals to other experts to interview or connect in my business so I am connecting and growing my network with the TV show.
Now with a TV Show there are over 40 million subscribers on Roku and Amazon Fire who are looking for content to watch. There is an international reach with the United States the majority of subscribers but moving into more markets and four languages English French Portuguese and Spanish
You could have celebrity status, in comparison to your competitors, if you use the Easy TV Show Blueprint (get here if you don’t have it) and re-purposing your TV show into other media formats including podcast, magazine or on your website.
Have you seen the “Easy TV SHOW BLUEPRINT” download? Download it here.
Feel free to talk to me about TV Show and what it takes by Scheduling a Call.